Web Development with the client and end user in mind
Web Site Development and Design
Successful web development requires knowledge and skill in many areas. OneStopNetworks possesses an extensive experience in graphic design, software engineering, networking, and network security.
OneStopNetworks believes in focusing on MEETING USER NEEDS. To accomplish this, our team will guide YOU, the client, through these five continuously ongoing processes:
- Planning – Define the target audience, purpose, objectives, and standards for information development and use.
- Analysis – Test the configuration of the web site with validation tools, define standards for information consistency, and authenticate accuracy of domain information.
- Design – Organize information into logical page-sized portions; storyboard pages for user-friendly and logical paths of navigation; provide informational, contextual, and navigational cues; create a consistent look and feel.
- Implementation – Develop an efficient directory and file structure; use HTML / PHP and web-based programming tools; use templates for supporting consistent look and feel; develop to support cross-browser platforms.
- Innovation – Continue to work creatively for improvement to meet user needs; use testing and evaluation to shift and change YOUR needs as the USER’s needs change.
Our developers possess years of experience and knowledge in the various tools, languages, and techniques necessary to develop and maintain web-based applications.
Our capabilities include:
Visual Basic / C++ / Java / ASP / ASP .net
MS SQL / Windows Server 2012 / Plesk / WordPress / Joomla
Windows Media Services / Macromedia Flash / HTML 5 /
Content Management Systems / Application Development Services
Today’s internet demands real time information and lots of it. Web sites have evolved to web applications which permit business owners to manage their own content in real time through content management systems that are intuitive and easy to use.
Content management systems are accessed through a private area of your web application that only you have access to through a username and password.
The benefits of content management are best experienced through a demonstration. The demonstrations can be done over the Internet.
Please contact us for a free online demonstration of real time content management.
The most common applications of real time content management have been
- Real Estate Listings
- Event Websites
- Online Managed Mailing Lists
- Online Managed Members Databases
- Ecommerce Sites
- Shopping Carts
- Bus Schedule Displays…
and many more.
Web Applications that we have successfully completed include:
- E-commerce enabled Web Applications
- RSS/XML Web Applications
- Real Time Web Applications
- Mobile Web Applications…
and many more.
Please contact us to discuss your individual needs or to take a closer look at some real life examples.