Web Site Use Terms & Conditions:
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS WEB SITE. BY USING THIS WEB SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THEN DO NOT USE THIS WEB SITE.
OneStopNetworks Bermuda (“1StopNetworks”) a division of Pembroke Service Ltd. maintains this web site as a service to its customers, potential customers, and other interested parties. Please visit us frequently, browse our pages, and download documents, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
Copyright and Trademark Information:
All rights reserved. This web site, and the information which it contains, is the property of 1StopNetworks Bermuda.
Use of 1StopNetworks Web Site:
The information contained in this web site is for general guidance on topics selected by 1StopNetworks Bermuda. Such information is provided on an “as is” basis, without any knowledge as to a user’s specific circumstances. The application and impact of relevant laws will vary by jurisdiction. There may also be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained on this web site.
The information on this web site is provided with the understanding that it does not constitute the rendering of professional advice or services. As such, information on this web site should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional advisors. No part of this web site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, by any means, except that 1StopNetworks authorizes users copy, download, and print 1StopNetworks documents that are available on this web site, subject to the following conditions:
(a) The documents may be used solely for non-commercial, informational purposes.
(b) The documents may not be modified; and copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices may not be removed. Nothing contained on this web site should be construed as granting any license or right to use this web site or any documents displayed on this web site through the use of framing or otherwise, except:
(a) as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions; or
(b) with the prior written permission of 1StopNetworks Bermuda.
Accuracy of Content and Modifications:
The information on this web site is believed to be complete and reliable; however, the information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. 1StopNetworks reserves the right to make changes to document names and content, product specifications, or other information without obligation to notify any person of such changes.
INFORMATION AND DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS, PROVIDED ON THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, 1STOPNETWORKS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT:
(a) THE INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE;
(b) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
(c) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
(d) THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. 1STOPNETWORKS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, BY USAGE OF TRADE OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT ABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Product descriptions and specifications are subject to change. 1StopNetworks periodically adds or updates the information and documents on this web site without notice. It is the user’s responsibility to ascertain whether any information downloaded from this web site is free of viruses, worms, Trojan Horses, or other items of a potentially destructive nature.
Restriction of Liability:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL 1STOPNETWORKS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF 1STOPNETWORKS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites:
This web site may contain links to non-1StopNetworks web sites. These links are provided to you as a convenience, and 1StopNetworks is not responsible for the content of any linked web site. Any outside web site accessed from the 1StopNetworks web site is independent from 1StopNetworks, and 1StopNetworks has no control over the content of that web site. In addition, a link to any non-1StopNetworks web site does not imply that 1StopNetworks endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such a web site.
No Implied Endorsements:
In no event shall any reference to any third party or third party product or service be construed as an approval or endorsement by 1StopNetworks of that third party or of any product or service provided by a third party.
Return / Refund Policy:
Services: We will refund any unused cash balance if you are dissatisfied with our services.
Merchandise: Since we buy our Merchandise from our selected vendors, the vendors Return policies will apply. Used or second hand products are labeled as such and are normally sold “as is”, however if there is a defect within the first 30 days, please contact us immediately and one of our technicians will assess the product and issue a refund at his discretion.
How to Return: Please contact our customer service department for instructions on any returns.
Customer Service Policy:
Our aim is to deliver excellent customer service at all times.
To demonstrate our commitment, we will:
• Deliver warm, friendly service at all times, leaving our customers with a positive view of the experience
• Use feedback to challenge and improve our processes
• Commit to ongoing learning and development for our people
• Show our customers that they can depend on us.
This policy applies to all employees, agents and contractors of 1StopNetworks and to any person or organization that acts for or represents it.
To Contact our customer Service Department – Click Here
Prices indicated in BDA$ are in Bermuda Dollars. The Bermuda Dollar is equal in value with the US Dollar.
All “aStore” (Amazon Affiliate Store) items are in US$. Exchange rates may apply with Credit or Debit cards issued in Bermuda.
Safekeeping of customer information is a high priority at 1StopNetworks. We will continue to maintain the high standards necessary to ensure that your information is kept private and secure at all times.
When we provide customer information to a third party, as permitted by law, we insist—through a written agreement—that the third party maintain the confidentiality of that information.
We will never sell collected information 3rd parties.
Limitation of Employee Access:
Payment of Services:
All payments for services are due on invoicing, unless otherwise agreed in writing. 1StopNetworks reserves the right to charge interest on any amount overdue over 30 days of invoice date at a rate or 5% per month starting at the day of invoicing.
Payments of Products or Equipment:
All payments for products or equipment are due on invoicing, unless otherwise agreed in writing. 1StopNetworks reserves the right to charge interest on any amount overdue over 30 days of invoice date at a rate or 5% per month starting at the day of invoicing.
All Products or Equipment Purchases with payments overdue for 90 days or more will automatically change to a equipment rental (see rental Terms & Conditions below).
Payment options available to clients may change at our discretion and may include cash, cheque, credit card or online payment.
If the payment made is dishonored by your bank, we will charge a dishonor fee of all bank charges plus a $50.00 administration fee.
The Client must pay all further charges (including Dispatch Fees, Delivery Fees, Logistics, Administration and Restocking Fees), if goods are delivered by us and cannot be accepted by you for any reason.
Estimates and Quotes for Projects and Equipment:
All Estimates and Quotes for Equipment and Projects are subject to a 50% down-payment if not otherwise agreed on in writing.
Only the actual used hours / price will be invoices and the remaining balance will be adjusted accordingly.
Rental – Terms & Conditions
1StopNetworks (the “1Stop”) (a division of Pembroke Service Ltd.); a local Bermuda company whose registered office is located at c/o Alexanders, Barristers & Attorneys, Belvedere Building, 69 Pitts Bay Road, Pembroke, HM 08, Bermuda;
The Client (the “Renter”)
WHEREAS the parties are subject to the rental of the equipment listed and described in the Schedule hereto (the “Equipment”) on a Lease / Purchase basis.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
- The Renter agrees that the equipment is being rented from us wholly or mainly for a business carried on by you.
Legal title to the equipment remains with 1Stop and the equipment shall remain the property of 1Stop (unless purchased and paid for in full).
- The Renter has the right to use 1Stop’s equipment as governed by these Terms & Conditions.
The Renter shall not assert any other interest in the equipment other than the right to use it governed by the Terms & Conditions.
- The Equipment does not become a fixture and you hereby confirm we can still remove it.
- The Renter shall not move the Equipment from the location where the Equipment was installed without the express consent in writing of 1Stop.
- At the request and expense of the Renter 1Stop will move the Equipment to an approved new location if so required be the Renter.
- The Renter must use the Equipment only in their business operations and for the purpose for which it was designed.
- The Equipment shall be used in accordance with any instructions given by 1Stop.
- The Renter shall ensure that the Equipment is used and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions and recommendations.
Repairs & Maintenance:
- The Renter is responsible for maintaining the equipment in a clean and hygienic condition.
- If 1Stop is requested or required in our absolute discretion to clean the equipment (e.g. as a result of spillage) the Renter will be charged for the work done at our normal rates.
- The Renter is responsible for the costs of any repairs necessary as a result of vandalism, damage, misuse or neglect which has been caused while the Equipment is in your care.
- The Renter is responsible for the cost or replacement of broken equipment which has been damaged by the Renter while the Equipment is in the Renter’s care.
- The Renter is responsible for the cost of replacement of the Equipment in the event that it is damaged beyond repair while in the Renter’s care.
- Legal title to any accessories installed remains with 1Stop and the accessories remain the property of 1Stop. (unless purchased and paid for in full).
- Only 1Stop service personnel or service contractors engaged by 1Stop may service or repair the Equipment.
- 1Stop will not accept claims for any unauthorized service performed on the Equipment and the Renter will be liable for any rectification work required as a result of unauthorized service work.
- 1Stopretains the right to refuse to service the equipment if the rental/payment is overdue by more than 30 business days.
- 1Stop will not be liable for any loss that the Renter may suffer as a result of 1Stop’s failure to effect a repair, for any reason, or for loss of product or trade or for any damage caused to property as a result of any malfunction of the Equipment.
- 1Stop will charge the Renter for any repair or service required on the Equipment caused by the Renter’s misuse, neglect or negligence.
- The Renter shall be responsible for the transport costs of technicians and parts for any servicing and inspection of the Equipment.
- The Renter shall allow us, or our representative, during normal business hours, to enter the place where the Equipment is to inspect its condition or check whether these terms & conditions are being complied with.
- The Renter shall notify us immediately if any of the Equipment is: a. stolen; b. lost; c. destroyed; or d. damaged.
- The Renter shall pay 1Stop immediately on demand the replacement value of any of the Equipment which is stolen, lost, destroyed or damaged (to the extent that repair is impracticable or uneconomical) in addition to any rent installment or other amounts due on that date.
This Contract terminates when the Equipment has been purchased and paid in full.
In any event 1Stop may, at their complete discretion, on giving you not less than 14 days notice terminate this rental and collect the Equipment.
It is a fundamental provision that none of the following events occurs:
a. The Renter defaults in making payment of any rent and continues in default for 7 days; or
b. The Renter breaches any of the terms in relation to the Equipment; or
c. The Renter ceases to carry on their business or their ownership or control materially changes; or
d. The Renter parts with possession of the Equipment.
If 1Stop gives you notice of termination you must immediately make the Equipment available for pick-up by 1Stop in good working order, and in good repair (fair wear and tear excepted); and without prejudice to any remedies or damages available to 1Stop upon your default, 1Stop may at any time and without notice retake possession of the equipment and at our option there will become due and payable by the Renter to 1Stop the total (the “Payout Amount”)
a. all rent and any other money accrued due, but not paid; and
b. unless the Equipment is returned to 1Stop in good condition, a sum equal to the value of the Equipment as though it was in good condition. The present value of an amount is calculated by applying a discount (equal to the interest rate charged to 1Stop on overdrafts from time to time) to that amount.
For the purposes of recovering possession and without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Renter irrevocably authorises and license 1Stop and their servants and agents to enter any premises where the equipment may be stored and to take possession of the equipment.
Payments & Fees for Rental:
- The Renter shall make all payments by direct debit to 1Stop’s bank account.
- All payments are required to be made by the due date.
- The Renter’s obligation to pay the rent is absolute and unconditional and they must not withhold any payment, or make a deduction from it, for any reason. The Renter shall pay interest on any money payable which is overdue at a rate of 1.5% Per Month. (18% per year).
- If the payment made by the Renter is dishonored by your bank, we will charge the Renter a dishonor fee of all bank charges plus a $50.00 administration fee.
- The Renter must pay all further charges (including Dispatch Fees, Delivery Fees, Logistics, Administration and Restocking Fees), if goods are delivered by us and cannot be accepted by you for any reason.
- Anything which the Renter is required to do under the terms & conditions shall be done at the Renter’s cost.
On receipt of payment in full, ownership of the Equipment will pass from us to you.
In the event that you become insolvent, 1Stop may at it’s discretion terminate the rental and if we do so the Renter shall be deemed to be in default and 1Stop may elect to treat such default as repudiation of the contract to purchase.
The Equipment supplied by 1Stop secures the payment of the rental price of that Equipment and of any other goods supplied by 1Stop with priority to the fullest extent permitted by law.
In addition to any other rights under the terms & conditions, 1Stop may exercise any and all remedies including, without limitation, entry into any building or premises owned, occupied or used by you, to search for and seize, dispose of or retain the Equipment in respect to which we have an interest.
The Renter indemnifies 1Stop for any costs that incur for any reason including legal costs on a full indemnity basis.
Exclusion of liability and indemnities representations and agreements not expressly contained herein or expressly given by us in relation to the Equipment shall not be binding upon us as conditions, warranties and representations. All such non-express conditions, warranties and representations on the part of 1Stop are hereby expressly negated and excluded;
1Stop provides no warranty of any kind where the Equipment is installed and/or used in conjunction with the goods of a supplier other than 1Stop’s and we deny all liability for any damage whatsoever suffered by any person arising from such installment or use.
Changes to Policies:
1StopNetworks makes no representation that information on this web site is appropriate or available for use outside Bermuda. Those who choose to access this web site from outside Bermuda do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions:
This notice is governed and should be interpreted pursuant to the laws of Bermuda, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these terms is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions. 1StopNetworks may, at its sole discretion and without notice, revise these terms at any time by updating this posting.